Wizard that made my day at Gua Tempurung!

It was homecoming to Teluk Intan, a place where I grew up but I never knew how to appreciate the plentiful of butterflies there were in the forested areas of the nearby surrounding towns until now.  I made my way to Gua Tempurung again, which was just about an hour drive from my hometown with my brother, who accompanied me despite my warning that it would be a long waiting day for me.  He brought along his notepad and camera to take photos of the butterflies too. I was glad for his company as it gave me the opportunity to spend sometime with him which I have not done lately.  


I had the best time with this Wizard this trip in Gua Tempurung where it kept coming back at the place where I had baited.




Also found a few Five Bar Swordtail  around the stream.




Comments